Pilot Plant Technician
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Primary Function/Primary Goals/Objectives:
- Responsible for operating, monitoring and maintaining assigned area and process equipment in compliance with site safety procedures and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) within the Asia Pilot Plant (APP) and Process Research Lab (PRL)
- Operation and maintenance of assigned process equipment (Wet Process, UHT, Evaporating, Spray Dryer, Blending and Packaging, etc.) in conformance to cGMP, safety and quality standards.
- In-process testing and routine environmental sampling.
- Preparation, weighing and transfer materials and finished goods.
- Prepare and complete the required documentation for process steps, housekeeping, monitoring, sampling, etc.
- Perform regular equipment and facility external cleaning.
- Preliminary troubleshooting of process equipment issues. Raising of demand Maintenance orders as necessary.
- Monitor and execute routine maintenance preventive maintenance (PM) activities related to assigned process equipment and facility. It may include includes guidance and overisght of third party maintenance and calibration contractors.
- Perform duties and other process-related tasks, such as label printing, process tracking, documentation preparation, etc.
- Support the execution of equipment qualification (ES/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Address walk down, audit finding and CAPA.
- Monitor consumable inventory and request for replenishment as necessary.
- On time completion training assignments compliance with site quality and EHS requirements.
- Take part and perform related responsibilities when nominated for special safety responsibilities such as emergency response, first aid, fire warden and other related assignments
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/Food/Petrochemical Plant or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge in GMP, EHS, quality principles in food manufacturing environment.
- Experience in mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance of process equipment.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855