Physiotherapist (Public Healthcare)
- Involves the prevention, assessment and treatment of disorders of human movement due to physical disabilities, trauma or illness.
- It helps patients relieve pain, improve muscle strength, joint range and mobility, increase exercise tolerance and improve respiratory function.
- They help patients get back to their original physical state through a variety of treatment techniques
- Organising therapeutic physical exercise sessions
- Collection of statistics and writing of reports
- Liaising with professionals such as doctors and nurses on follow ups
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, but training will be provided for candidates without working experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy, recognised by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- Accredited Full-registration by AHPC
- Higher qualifications and experience in musculoskeletal/geriatrics/chronic disease management will be an advantage
- An individual with a passion for a healthcare career and who is inspired to move ahead despite challenges.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd