Roles & Responsibilities
The Physiotherapist is to be able to assess and identify the individual needs of clients in outsource service and formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualised therapy programmes.
- Assess and identify the individual needs of clients and formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualised therapy programmes
- Monitor training programmes and review its effectiveness
- Liaise with various disciplines involved in the rehabilitative treatment process
- Refer clients to the respective specialists for consultation and intervention
- Recognised Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore as Full or Conditional Registrant.