Physiotherapist ( Healthcare / Hospital ) - 5 days / office hour
- Assess and manage patients referred for physiotherapy independently and implement appropriate treatment plans.
- Document patient physiotherapy records accurately.
- Charge patients accurately.
- Update individual performance statistical records regularly.
- Comply with clinical and service standards.
- Supervise Therapist Assistants in the workgroup.
- Practice within areas of professional competence and seek clinical support from supervisor / other healthcare professionals when appropriate.
- Collaborate with other healthcare members and participate in case conferences.
- Assist in projects assigned to the workgroup.
- Manage therapy equipment inventory.
- Review and update clinical protocols and SOPs.
- Assist in developing, promoting and marketing new clinical services.
- Contribute to departmental in-service training programmes, hospital educational talks and external talks / workshops / forums / seminars.
- Actively update physiotherapy knowledge and skills.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Team player
- Min. 1-3 years of relevant work experience and full AHPC
- Possess good communication skills and able to work with different level of people in the organization.
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to:
Attn: Alex Goh Hock Leong (Alvin) - R1763413
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
or call Alex Goh Hock Leong (Alvin) @ 6736 3280
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd