Physiotherapist (Healthcare/Government/AHPC/East/5 Days/Up to $3800)
Working Location: Central/West
5 Days Works
Up to $3800 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Government Sector located in the Central/West has opening for Physiotherapist.
- Plan and run physiotherapy rehab therapy services in the Senior Care Centre [in coordination with the Centre Manager and Occupational Therapist].
- Conduct assessments for SCC clients during admission and periodic reviews.
- Institute an appropriate and effective client therapy treatment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary case discussions with the SCC care team.
- Contribute to formulation and follow-up of clients' Individual Care Plan [ICP] to ensure holistic health and care coverage.
- Plan and conduct group therapy programme and activities for day care clients.
- Review and revise programme schedule when necessary to enhance quality of therapy program.
- Take charge of proper documentation of therapy records.
- Understand dementia issues and know how to manage clients who display behavioural problems [associated with onset of dementia].
- Interact to foster close and warm relationships with clients' families and caregivers; and to exhibit with sincerity the care and respect of clients.
- Take charge of other duties which the Centre Manager may assign from time to time.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Qualified and registered with AHPC [Allied Health Professions Council].
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a hospital or eldercare institution; preference is for a candidate with working experience in a community setting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passionate disposition to interact with frail seniors.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090051
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd