Physiotherapist - Full & Conditional Registered (Community Setting)
- Assess patients in a logical and sequential manner, generating and testing a hypothesis
- Analyse patients' problems directly related to the conditions referred, demonstrating sound clinical reasoning
- Plan and implement treatment, reflecting current available scientific evidence, ensuring patient safety and effectiveness of intervention
- Monitor patients' progress throughout treatment, prepare and maintain records and reports as appropriate, ensuring adherence to confidentiality requirements.
- Supervise and facilitate learning of support staff/students/junior staff/peers, as required.
- Oversee Therapy Assistants on performance duties to ensure safe and effective treatment.
- Min Diploma/Bachelor/Masters/Doctoral Degree in Physiotherapy
- Attain and meet all requirements to maintain registration with Allied Health Professions Council
- AHPC registrable
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd