Physiotherapist / Central
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 30-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work life balance
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Ample learning opportunity
- Help patients restore and maintain their mobility, functional independence, and psychological and social well-being, from movement disorders as a result of age, disease and injury
- Assist in day to day physiotherapy services
- Ensure level of quality patient care
- Review, diagnose and assess patient’s treatment plan
- Ensure client safety at all time
- Educating patients and family members
- Documenting treatment process
- Assisting in preparation of roaster, schedule and report
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned within physiotherapy team
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.