The Physiotherapist is responsible for helping patients to relieve their pain, improve their strength, and regain their original physical condition and mobility through the use of various techniques and stimulations. The incumbent has to oversee all clinical, safety and quality aspects of the treatments given to the patients, and ensure that the overall customer experience is seamless and of high quality.
- Diagnose and assess the injury of the patient and recommend the appropriate treatments to the patient.
- Conduct treatments on the patients such as physical exercises, stimulations and massage sessions and help them recover.
- Plan and implement physiotherapy/fitness programme for the patients taking into consideration of the patient’s age, fitness level and any medical conditions.
- Provide awareness to patients and family member through education and advices on preventing injuries and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Record promptly and accurately the progress of patient’s condition in the patient’s medical record after each treatment session.
- Attend to queries and questions
- Maintain all equipment in the clinical in good working condition and ensure that they are cleaned and sterilised properly.
- Ensure clinic are well-maintained and patients feel safe, comfortable and relaxed during their visits.
- Develop rapport with patients to build a relationship of trust and mutual respect.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects within the rehabilitation service as and when assigned by the Operation Manager or CEO.
- Diploma or Degree in Physiotherapy recognized by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC).
- Has applied physiotherapy preferably in a local hospital or healthcare provider setting.
- Must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be service oriented and customer focused.