Physiotherapist / 5.5 days / High Remuneration
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Bachelor's / Honours
- Making assessments of patients' physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a Physiotherapist. (Registered under AHPC)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.