Physical Design Intern
Student will get to learn and implement how to automate IC Design processes which improve our productivity and speed of delivery of the physical design flow.
Through the implementation, the student gets to familiarize with the IC design flow and gain insights about the making of a successful IC chip.
Student is also encouraged to learn from the engineers in the team and gain interest in the area of IC design.
- Student will be tasked to write scripts and program in an initiative to automate the timing closure part of the physical design flow.
- Timing closure is an important part of the physical design flow and it is the crucial part of the IC design which ensures the chip's performance.
- During the internship, the student will also get to learn and use scripting languages and work with timing tools in IC Design.
- The end product will essentially be required to meet the product specification. New ideas are also welcomed and encouraged.
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science student
- General interest in productivity and likes to automate things
- Able to understand programming languages and pick up scripting easily
- Prior knowledge on IC design, Python or Tcl will be beneficial but not a requirement.
- Singaporeans are welcome to apply
Realtek Singapore Private Limited