Physical Design Engineer_Senior Physical Design Engineer
• To provide back-end design support to the various business units, taking care of System-on-Chip top-level floorplanning, partitioning and timing budgeting, power structure, place and route, clock tree synthesis, timing closure, power/signal integrity signoff, physical verification (DRC/LVS/Antenna). In order to ensure successful tapeout, active participation in working with frontend and integration team is required.
• Bachelor/Master in Electrical Engineering with hands-on experience in back-end physical design and verification.
• Familiar with hierarchical physical design strategies, methodologies and deep sub-micron technology issues.
• Experience in top-level back-end physical design, mainly top-level floorplanning and partitioning, congestion analysis, placement optimization, clock-tree synthesis and timing closure.
• Proficient in static timing analysis (PrimeTime).
• Proficient in programming/scripting with good coding experience in Tcl/Perl/Python.
• Possesses good working ethic, good verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiar with tools such as Synopsys IC Compiler/Cadence Encounter and Primetime.
• Good knowledge on EM/IR-Drop/crosstalk analysis (PTSI, Redhawk), formal or physical verification (Calibre) will be a plus.
• Singaporeans are welcome to apply.
Realtek Singapore Private Limited