PHP Web Developer
We are looking for a dynamic and skilled web developer to manage and take ownership of Wine Connection Thailand/ Singapore/ Malaysia websites.
The web developer will do new site features and functionalities development, testing & deployment. For larger projects, the web manager will gather, refine and prepare the technical specifications for our 3rd party web agency.
The candidate will also manage day-to-day functionality of the organisation’s websites and Magento ecommerce platform including: uploading/downloading new products, site maintenance and technical performance/ improvements.
- Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites and other web applications.
- Analyse, debug where possible (or report bug to 3rd party), and test code fix.
- Work on ecommerce platform (Magento) integration with other back-end services and databases.
- Update website content/ services & product catalog.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to optimise the conversion funnel.
- Build/ develop landing pages. Implement SEO best practices at code level.
- Own speed performance, load testing and security compliance of the websites.
Skills & Qualifications:
Experience with Magento.
Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools, Campaign Monitor (or similar Email platform).
Solid understanding of UX design, conversion funnel, user journey.
Bonus : prior experience in the F&B industry/ and or retail, mobile app.