Photographer/Videographer - 1 yr renewable contract
- Follow the events calendar and independently take professional quality photographs for all Yishun Health events on weekdays and weekends (public forums, seminars, celebratory events, VIP visits etc)
- Perform photo editing and touch-ups using professional software such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
- Maintain a photo library based on events
- Skilled in using and maintaining professional DLSR cameras, lenses and equipment
- Able to produce basic in-house videos independently from scripting, storyboarding, filming to editing.
- Skilled in using video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Apple iMovie
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Good people skills
- Skills in basic graphic design using Adobe Photoshop will be highly advantageous
- Able to work on weekends if necessary
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Yishun Health Career Webpage (ktph.com.sg/jobseeker/careers), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) and JobCentral Singapore (jobscentral.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above.