CHARLES & KEITH (Singapore) | Date Posted: 17-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Main focus is on Product shoots.
- Support the company in all photography matters.
- Conceptualize and responsible for the photography on all visual communications materials e.g. website, products, promotional and advertising materials, event displays, brochures, campaign lookbooks, e-marketing newsletters, shop images, talent profiles, style guides in a manner that is aesthetically, sensitively and professionally acceptable.
- To work with the content team closely as to provide the art direction, styling and photography for all projects e.g. lookbook images, advertising materials and events coverage.
- To manage all photography equipments and tools.
- To provide administrative and coordinating support when necessary.
- Any other job related duties which are not mentioned above.
- Diploma in a related field (Visual Communications, Photography)
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant experience Applicants with working experience in similar capacity (E.g. Photography, Advertising, E-commerce, PR Consultancy) will be highly preferred
- You should be creative, sensitive to colours, lighting management, typography, colour and design trend
- You should be fast, independent, technically inclined and have a strong interest in photography, graphic design and animation
- You should work on both Mac and PC platform with Digital Media Software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc
- Able to do Digital Imaging
- Knowledge in digital production process and skills in editing, animation and visual design is necessary
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Responsible and proactive
- Strong interest in fashion styling
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
CHARLES & KEITH (Singapore)
CHARLES & KEITH Group owns two fashion brands – CHARLES & KEITH and PEDRO. The Group is headquartered in Singapore and operates more than 600 stores worldwide with a global staff strength of more than 5000 employees. CHARLES & KEITH was founded with a vision to empower women around the world to express themselves freely through fashion. The brand pushes the boundaries of modern footwear and accessories by constantly reinventing fashion with its curated collections. Since its establishment in 1996, the brand has expanded its reach beyond brick-and-mortar stores by offering online shopping on its website CHARLESKEITH.COM. Its stylish and trend-focused designs are now available in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the United States of America. PEDRO was first unveiled in Singapore in 2006 with a line of footwear for the modern working man. As the brand gained in popularity, the women’s line was launched in 2008 to provide an avenue of style for the ladies.