Photo-Lithography Equipment Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 14-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Familiar with ASML scanner model 400/700/750 and above
- Possess knowledge on SPC, DOE, and other statistical analysis tools to help optimizing equipment robustness.
- Able to coach Associate Engineers in performing hardware trouble shooting.
- Liaise with vendors to resolve equipment issues and Manage/drive vendors' performance to meet/exceed equipment KPI and goals.
- Perform shift duties for scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshoot equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime when requested
- Initiate meeting with both process and manufacturing Engineers to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives
- Establish stock levels of essential equipment spares, consumables and other equipment-related expenditures to support equipment maintenance based on forecasted manufacturing volume.
- Manage new equipment start-up to support production, from facilities hookup, vendor startup, to acceptance of equipment for production
- Implement equipment improvement projects to improve equipment efficiency, cost reduction and reliability of equipment
- Forecast financial budgets for equipment expenditures. Setup tracking system to monitor expenditures
- Provide feedback / training to Associate Engineers and Technicians on their troubleshooting skills, equipment knowledge, decision making, risks assessment & PM
- Set Expectation and carry out performance appraisal for Technician or Associate Engineers as instructed by Section Manager. Help the junior levels on their career path development
- Provide long term solution to address daily issues; Resolve department hardware chronic issues.
- Document PM/recovery procedures and best known methods for equipment to allow more efficient troubleshooting.
- Establish Preventive Maintenance (PM) plans for all ASML Scanner equipment and optimize PM for quality, cost, and productivity.
- To establish systems/guidance in sustenance and improvement of all equipment performance indices to exceed/meet operations goals.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics / Physics / Science /Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of semiconductor wafer fab experience in Lithography ASML Scanner (Model /400, /750, Twin Scan) for Engineer level.
- Experienced Engineers with more than 5 years of relevant experience shall be considered for senior level.
- Familiar with ASML Scanner PM and maintenance concepts, equipment engineering and utilities.
- Strong ASML Scanner equipment (Model /400, /750, Twin Scan) troubleshooting and hands-on background.
- Expert in semiconductor wafer fabrication process knowledge
- Good Project & Vendor management skills
- Good Team Player
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- SPC and DOE knowledge
- Knowledge of other lithography tools (KT/Hitachi Tools) will be an added advantage
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
• Founded in 1998, SSMC is a foundry service provider, a joint venture of NXP Semiconductor N.V. (NXP) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. • This wafer fabrication facility produces specialty wafers for connected car, secured connectivity, portable & wearable and the internet of things applications that offer secure • We are expanding into niche markets, - Buoyed by the demand for ICs for Internet of Things, Smart mobile and wearable devices and connected cars, SSMC will stay focus to continue increasing our footprint in the niche markets; and also accelerate our growth rate towards creating greater value in our technologies, manufacturing excellence and customer partnership. - We intend to expand into automotive and high performance mixed signal market (HPMS); and providing solutions for secured connections for a smarter world.