Phlebotomist (Full- time/ Part- Time)
The candidate will provide assistance to the Medical Staff by providing venepuncture service for the collection of blood specimens for Laboratory investigations for the patients
• Performs venepuncture for the collection of blood specimens for dispatch to the laboratory in accordance with the standards set
• Sorts and records all blood specimens collected, and ensure that they are correctly labelled, and dispatched to the Laboratory in the correct mode
• Practise Universal Precautions throughout the procedure
• Gathers feedback from Clinicians, Staff and Patients on matters concerning workflow improvement
• Entry level depends on qualifications and experience, either ‘N’/’O’ level, NITEC or Higher NITEC.
• Phlebotomist certified by recognized Institutions is preferred.
• Customer service oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd