Pharmacy Technicians, Medical Logistics MNC
- Verifies and signs operation jobs under the supervision of the Depot Manager
- Releases shipments for distribution under the supervision of a Depot Pharmacist.
- To manage the change of product status both physically and systematically following client instructions and within the scope of applicable Internal Guidelines.
- Perform the quality check on a relabeling process in the absence of a Local Quality Representative and / or when it has been appointed for this function by the Quality Department.
- Have deep knowledge of all the protocols stored at Depot in order to provide instructions to all the Depot Staff.
- Act as Deputy Depot Pharmacist whenever required, supporting depot operational activities, as applicable, based on the local legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all government legislative and local health requirements.
- Maintain and assure compliance with local regulatory requirements, legal requirements, and Internal Guidelines (or any other so required).
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures, which contain all specific instructions to develop the Depot daily activities, from the moment of reception of the products until the shipment/ delivery of the products to the sites.
Perform periodic Depot Self-Inspections as required, to assure everything at the Facility is working as established in SOPs.
Identify and report possible problems arising from personnel management that may be against working schedule.
Perform any other duties the employee has been trained for.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Pharmaceutical Science
- Min 1 year of Pharmacy Technician experience
- Able to start work on short notice
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact 98752960 for more information
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd