Pharmacy Technician x15 (Gross $3000/ 5D/ Hospital/ Queenstown)
- Hospital Setting
- Office hours
- Variable Bonus
- Good Career Progression
• Processing medication orders
• Picking, packing and labeling of medicines in accordance to Standard Operatiing Procedures ( SOP)
• Perform the following medication reconciliation steps: counting, sorting and typing of prescriptions
• Perform billing functions
• Process daily nurse request orders for inpatient supplies
• Dispensing of medications to patients in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• To carry out simple bedside counseling at dispensing ( Inpatient)
• Ensure a proper system of pre-packing medications
• Carry out cycle counts and stock accurately and accordingly to the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Possess Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPTC) OR Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science
• Completed Basic Skill Test OR Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPTC)
• Have initiative and able to work independently to achieve goals of the department.
• Able to communicate effectively.
• Able to function effectively as member of a team
• Able to prioritize and organize work well
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to us [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tee Kia Qi (Jess)
Registration Number: R1986460
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA. License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd