Pharmacy Technician (ref:KL)
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO VENTURE INTO HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY!!
(West x Office Hours)
- Keep detailed patients' records
- Counting, pouring, measuring, weighing and packing of medications as per prescriptions
- Ensure that the medications are properly stored and labelled
- Re-stock medications, chemicals and supplies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualification in Pharmaceutical Science
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA License No Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd