Pharmacy Technician / Pharmacy Assistant (Min Dip in Pharm Sci/ Bio Science, Training Provided)
- Responsible for operating the organization's pharmacy program in accordance with all state laws relating to the storage, compounding and distribution of drugs.
- Contacts pharmaceutical vendors to obtain bids and/or negotiate prices for supplies.
- Establishes department purchasing parameters and oversees acquisition, storage and inventory maintenance of pharmaceutical medications and supplies.
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and bookkeeping systems for recording patient charges and to maintain adequate control over requisitioning and dispensing of all pharmaceuticals.
- Provides clinical pharmacy services to include therapeutic drug monitoring, drug regimen review, patient education, medical staff interaction, and staff establishes and measures performance metrics with regard to patient outcomes, medications safety and medication use policies within the facility.
- Min Diploma/ Degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Life Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences or any science related field
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Meticulous and able to handle numbers is a must
- Proficient in more than one language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Location : Central
- Training provided
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Pharm Tech - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd