- Perform technical duties under the supervision of pharmacists to ensure safe, efficient and timely distribution of drugs.
- Assist the senior pharmacist in charge to provide supervision to pharmacy support staff and to coordinate activities within a section to ensure smooth workflow and continuous improvement.
- Dispense medicines to the patients according to department policies and guidelines.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPTC)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to function effectively as member of a team
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd