Pharmacy Technician (5.25 days! Central) (Ref: HLL)
Central, near MRT
Office hours, 5.25 days! 2 shifts
Attractive Remuneration Package
- You will assist in the preparation, distribution and inventory management of pharmaceuticals according to standard procedures.
- This includes packing, dispensing as well as replenishment of drug supplies.
- You will also be required to perform periodic stock counts and general housekeeping.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences or a Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Course
- Able to perform shift duties
- Highly motivated team player with good communication skills
- Must with relevant experience
Interested applicants, kindly furnish your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the “Apply Now” button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Liza Lateb
EA Personnel Reg No: R1109147
JobStudio Pte Ltd