Pharmacy Retail Associate (Hospital, Office hours/ Up to$1800)
- Perform cashier duties and ensure that the displays in the retail outlet are organised and stocks are replenished promptly on shelves.
- You will also be responsible for the housing keeping and cleanliness of the outlet
- Attend to customers' queries
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min GCE "O" Levels
- Min 1-2 years of working experience in a retail environment, preferably in retail pharmacies
- Able to commit 5.25 days work week, inclusive of alternate half days on saturdays.
- Able to start immediate or on short notice preferred
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to:
Attn: Pharmacy Retail Associate (Hospital, Office hours/ Up to$1800)
or call 6736 3280 to look for Kayley
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA Personnel: Kayley Ng Yin Yi (R1762843)
Company EA Licence No..: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd