Pharmacy Retail Assistant (Office Hours)
- Assist with the daily operations of the retail pharmacy
- Provide good customer service to patients and customers
- Perform cashiering and administrative duties
- Responsible for ordering, replenishing and displaying products on the retail shelves and stockholding areas
- Perform housekeeping duties and enforce safety and security measures at the retail pharmacy.
- Minimum GCE 'N' Level with 2 years of working experience in the Retail industry with cashiering experience
- Basic computing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Possesses mentoring/coaching skills to guide junior staff effectively
- Good team player
- Independent worker who requires minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift stocks for display and replenishment on shelves and stockholding areas
All qualified candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Clarissa Kee Pei Wen (R1875501)
Please include your full working experienc4e, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd