Pharmacy Assistant (Retail)
• Provide excellent face-to-face customer service to customers so that customers needs are met and sales are closed.
• Assist in maintaining, monitoring and replenishing the stock levels to ensure sufficient stock in the store
• Assist in ordering of items and inventory control to maintain the required stock level in the store.
• Carry out all promotion activities effectively to drive sales.
• To monitor and check accurate goods are delivered.
• To assist in cashiering duties
• To assist in administrative duties
• Comply with all set operational standards
• Min. PSLE and above
• Able to start immediately or within a short notice
Interested Candidates please forward your updated resumes to:
Audrey Chan Yu Jing – R1104782 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd