Pharmacovigilance (Global MNC / $6000)
- Leading safety data management in case entry, processing and submission of adverse event reports to the local authority and to Global PhV.
- Assists the Local safety officer in establishing and maintenance of a local PhV system which includes maintaining understanding of relevant Global and Local SOPs
- Assists in the creation and implementation of the Risk Management Plans.
- Maintains awareness and understanding of latest local regulations on drug safety management in the country, and assist in providing PhV training to company employees
- Responsible reconciliation and quality checks with internal and external parties.
- Assists PhV audits & inspection findings.
- Contribute to ensuring PV audit and inspection readiness on an operating company level at all times.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences or equivalent
- Min 2 years’ experience in drug safety
- Sound understanding of South East Asia PV regulations and requirements
Interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd