Pharmacovigilance Associate (Drug Safety/Vietnam Market)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 24-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Review, assess and process Safety data and information in Vietnamese and English, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
- Candidate will be working with the Vietnam market and required to liaise with non-English speaking individuals based in Vietnam in their native language
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
- Determining initial/update status of incoming events
- Ensure to meet quality standards per project requirements.
- Ensure to meet productivity and delivery standards per project requirements.
- To ensure compliance to all project related processes and activities.
- Creating, maintaining, and tracking cases as applicable to the project plan.
- Identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member.
- To demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- Proficiency (written and spoken) in Vietnamese (min. Level C in CEFR or equivalent) to liaise with non-English speaking individuals based in Vietnam in their native language
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551