Pharmacist Operating Assistant - Office Hours, 5 days (East)
Under the supervision of the Depot Pharmacist, Auxiliary Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, and/ or Senior Pharmacist Operating Assistant, POA should provide support in Operational tasks as instructed and in accordance with :
- Comply with World Courier Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), which contain specific instructions to take the steps concerned with all processes related to CSS.
- Ensure that all activities related to CSS are performed in accordance with the specific study instructions agreed with the Client.
- The Pharmacist Operating Assistant must have the training and capability required to control materials characteristics (described in their labels): ID number, expiration date, patient’s kit, and temperature and storage conditions as well as any additional information that could be useful.
- Perform activities on the Operative System CTM-STAR related to the Inbound, Outbound, Return and Relocation processes.
- Have deep knowledge and carry out relabeling, stock, balance and relocations processes developed at the Facility.
- Be in close contact with Operations on the coordination of shipments to be delivered to sites same as on imports to be received at the facility and returns (if applicable)
- Perform any other duties the employee has been trained for.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Min Diploma in Science or supply chain
- Possesses some experience in supply chain related field would be good
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd