Pharmacist Operating Assistant / EAST / $2000 - $2500
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with Operating Procedures (SOPs), which contain specific instructions to take the steps concerned with all processes related to CSS.
- The training and capability required to control materials characteristics (described in their labels): ID number, expiration date, patient’s kit, and temperature and storage conditions as well as any additional information that could be useful.
- Perform activities on the Operative System CTM-STAR related to the Inbound, Outbound, Return and Relocation processes.
- Have deep knowledge and carry out relabeling, stock, balance and relocations processes developed at the Facility.
- Be in close contact with Operations on the coordination of shipments to be delivered to sites same as on imports to be received at the facility and returns (if applicable)
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Logistic/Supply Chain with 1 year or relevant experiences
- Team player
- Committed team member
- Meticulous and detailed
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin - Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
EA 99C4599 - Recruit Express Pte Ltd
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd