Pharmacist 5k+ IMMEDIATE
The Pharmacist is responsible for the management of inventory including supply and distribution of controlled drugs, dispensing and disseminating of accurate drug information to patients in accordance to protocol and legal requirements. The person will also ensure smooth daily operations of the Company’s pharmacy.
- Develop and ensure all policies and procedures, documentation and storage of drugs in the pharmacy are in compliance with health authority’s regulatations and rules.
- Plan, co-ordinate and ensure smooth and efficient workflow processes in the Company’s pharmacy.
- Review, interpret prescriptions received from licensed medical practitioners, manage medication processes, and ensure safe and timely dispensing.
- Verify preparations and labelling, order entries, and ensure drug prescribed is appropriate and accurate.
- Work closely with the order administrator to ensure that prescriptions received online are correctly and accurately entered into the inventory and order system.
- Ensure order administrator update and maintain records of drugs in the inventory management system.
- Conduct stock check to ensure that all stocks in Pharmacy are tallied with inventory management system and to liaise with Procurement team to replenish stock when level is low.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders in relation to pharmacy product offerings and work closely with Procurement team on securing new drugs and expand drugs offering.
- Attend to enquiries from customers on medication consumption and effects.
- Provide weekly reports on inventory level and sales orders completed.
- Provide drug data or information to doctors and/or health care professionals as and when required.
- Liaise and clarify and inquiries with health regulatory authority.
- Train and guide junior pharmacists and pharmacy technicians as and when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Degree in Pharmacy recognized by the Singapore Pharmacy Council. Those with a professional license registered with the Singapore Pharmacy Council is preferred.
- Must have a valid practicing certificate.
- At least 3 to 5 years of practice as a pharmacist in a hospital’s pharmacy.
- Computer literate and must have good exposure to using pharmacy inventory systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work as a team.
- Good analytical and organization skills as well as an eye for details.