Pharmaceutical Shipment Logistics/ Client Service Specialist - East
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage Study/Project setup, coordination and maintenance into our internal system
- Manage communication with customers, World Courier offices and local sites/CRA on study/project setup.
- Prepare & send site packs with all applicable shipping documentation and instructions for clinical trials under our control. Ensure accurate and timely update into system.
- As required conduct site visits for all first time shippers for clinical trials during their initial shipment.
- Maintain site relationship with all clinical trial sites with periodic telephone calls.
- Follow-up quotations supplied to customers (repeat customer only).
- Keep up-to-date with global daily bulletins & current issues highlights on the intranet.
- Answer telephone calls and provide information / assistance as required.
- Identify customer’s transport needs / requirements
- Provide quotes / estimates including pick up time and expected delivery time to customers on demand.
- Liaise with Dispatch to arrange suitable pick up times
- Initiate / set up new accounts (provide account forms, known shipper validation forms)
- Investigate and respond to all billable service failures.
- Liaise with sales department as required
- Any additional tasks as required by management.
- Min Degree in Any course
- Min 3-5 years customer service experience and client relationship, preferably from clinical trial, pharmaceutical and healthcare related industry
- An understanding of Imports and Exports processes and statutory requirements.
- Sound experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd