Pharmaceutical Sales Rep / High Remuneration / Competitive
We are looking for a competitive Pharmaceutical Sales Representative who can strive in a fast-paced business environment. The Pharmacy Sales Rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and you will aim at meeting sales target. As a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
REG NO: R1986511