Pharmaceutical Sales Manager 4k +++
The company is a Pharmaceutical product distributor that has operated in Singapore for more than a decade. As a reliable distributor, the company has played a vital role in ensuring that our healthcare professionals continue to receive drugs to treat their patients. Successful applicants can expect a work environment that is both dynamic and challenging, with plenty of opportunities for growth.
- Oversee the company's sales progress and operations
- Identify and develop new strategies to assist the company in driving better sales performances.
- Provide guidance to sales representatives and ensure best practices are always adhered to.
- Build, develop and maintain good and close customer relationship with our business partners, especially the market key influencers such as hospitals, major clinic chains, pharmacies, etc. with the aim to generate repeated sales.
- Formulate KPIs to achieve sales successes and to help sales representatives to grow further.
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline data as well as market intelligence on competitors to the Management.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date customer list with contact details.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects within the sales and marketing function as and when assigned by the CEO.
- A Diploma in any related field.
- At least 3 years of sales experience, experience in the sales of healthcare products would be a plus.
- Experience as a sales manager will be a plus.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.