Pharmaceutical Sales Executive
- Managing existing and new accounts.
- Planning and executing sales calls to hospitals to look for sales opportunities.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop sales / marketing strategies
- Assisting in planning and execution of marketing plans for product lines
- Handling product / equipment demonstrations, in-service with clients and nursing teams.
- Handling queries from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintaining a good relationship with prospective clients; doctors, nurse managers and nurses.
- Preparing daily sales reports, tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends exhibitions, trade shows and meetings as needed
- Min. Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in related discipline
- Candidates with previous sales experience in medical devices will be given priority.
- Prior working experience in nursing or hospital experience will be added advantage.
Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR Call Alex Goh Hock Leong (R1763413) @ 6736 3280
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd