Pharma/Clinical Trial Project Specialist - Supply Chain
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Study/Project setup, coordination and maintenance into our internal system
- Manage communication with customers, and local sites/CRA on study/project setup.
- Prepare & send site packs with all applicable shipping documentation and instructions for clinical trialsunder our control. Ensure accurate and timely update into system.
- As required conduct site visits for all first time shippers for clinical trials during their initial shipment.
- Maintain site relationship with all clinical trial sites with periodic telephone calls.
- Keep up-to-date with global daily bulletins & current issues highlights on the intranet.
- Answer telephone calls and provide information / assistance as required.
- Identify customer’s transport needs / requirements
- Provide quotes / estimates including pick up time and expected delivery time to customers on demand.
- Liaise with Dispatch to arrange suitable pick up times
- For billable and non-billable shipments complete the following:
- Provide best logistic solutions on job by job basis.
- Create jobs using global systems
- Enter all packaging / refrigerants required into each job.
- Enter “Special Instructions” into each job as required.
- Assist the customer / shipper to prepare documentation (Hawb, invoice etc)
- Search & utilise best route / flight(s) for each shipment.
- Tracking from job creation to delivery.
- Update customers / shippers in a timely manner of delays affecting agreed delivery time or as required.
- Document all communication in job notes under the applicable note heading.
- Investigate and respond to all billable service failures.
- Liaise with sales department as required
- Provide LCT’s, LPT’s, best flight options, & transit times as required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Min Diploma/ Degree in any course
- Minimum 5 yrs proven excellent customer service experience and client relationship.
- Project management/coordination experience, clinical trial knowledge preferred.
- Sound experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd