PFS Analytics (VP)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
Job Scope :
- Design, develop and maintain local data mart for PFS and BB to fulfill business need and data can be reconciled with financial data.
- Design, develop and maintain the application tools to provide MIS automation in order to reduce programming workload e.g. automatic Acquisition and Campaign Tracking for marketing users
- Day to day processing of advanced programming writing, verification and testing to ensure data accuracy.
- Prepare, gather and manager other related information / database as special assignment.
- Study and validate data related to PFS and BB products e.g. Credit Card, Cash Plus, I-Cash, Mortgage Loan, PLCE, Current, Saving, Fixed Deposit etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in MBA, Finances or related fields
- At least 5 year experiences in Banking Business, data analytics or related fields is preferable
- Banking products knowledge
- Database knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- SAS, SQL skill
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)