Pet Guardian (Full Time/ Part Time) - Salary up to $2500
Salary range ~
$1,500 to $2,500 monthly
$7.00 to $10.00 hourly
You will be deployed at The Star Vista where delightful dining options, trendy fashion stores and unique boutique stores are blended together in a fun filled environment. Deep in the enclave of our flagship store, The Pet Safari, lies our 5 Star Pet Hotel!
As custodians to our pampered pets, you are responsible for the general care and safe-keeping, dietary maintenance, and food preparation. You should also observe and assess behavioural patterns in pets, exercising pets as needed, and disinfect all play and exercise equipment as required. If you love pets and love to care for pets, there is no other job that would give you a similar experience as our Pet Guardian position at our 5 Star Pet Hotel Facility.
- Provide general care as required for domestic pets
- Keep the play areas and equipment clean, safe and sanitary
- Empty trash cans and poop bins regularly
- Monitor pets during assigned play and socialization times to prevent accidents or injuries
- Promptly report injuries, accidents, bad behavior or other issues to management
- Learn names and common behaviors of each pet and manage them accordingly
- Use basic obedience commands for manners reminders and pet handling
- Maintain accurate records of pets’ health related and behavioral issues
- Check and ensure all vaccination records are updated
- Conduct Assessment Tests on pets’ temperament for new pets coming onboard
- Detect and discourage overly excited, aggressive, or inappropriate behavior
- Ensure pets are safe when being exercised and socialized during playtime
- Walk, feed and pick up after pets
- Administer medications (only when required)
- Prepare pets’ bedding for overnight boarding
- Ensure basic upkeep of pets
- Inspect pets for ticks and fleas, and schedule tick and flea treatment with groomer if necessary
- Maintain excellent customer service with clients
- Prepare facility for opening and closing shifts including setting security, cleaning and maintenance
- Schedule boarding appointments
- Receive pets for daycare/boarding at the front desk when required
- Deliver pets from daycare/boarding to customers or transportation pet as needed
- Check inventory of pet supplies and report shortages to the Manager.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level
- At least 1 years of relevant experience in Pet Boarding
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Customer-oriented, well-organised, meticulous with problem solving skills
- High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player; ability to work well with employees at all levels.
- A hands-on person that is proactive, driven and resourceful
Interested Applicant, you may send your latest resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or Whatsapp us at 98272969
Pet Lovers Centre