Pet Groomer/ Assistant Pet Groomer
- Manage the day-to-day business operations of grooming centre within the retail store;
- Ensure all grooming appointments properly scheduled;
- Ensure pet grooming equipment are well maintained;
- Perform pet grooming based on the best practices and customers’ needs;
- Ensure workplace safety, hygiene level and cleanliness of the grooming centre;
- Ensure safety of pets throughout the grooming process;
- Ensure that all pets are well taken care of and in compliance with AVA guidelines;
- Highlight abnormalities of pets to the customers to avoid unnecessary conflicts or misunderstanding;
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in cutting & shaving furs for dogs/cats/rabbits.
- Possess SKC/DGA Class “C” Certificate.
- Able to supervise and oversee the role of Assistant Groomers.
If you don’t have experience as a Pet Groomer or possess a grooming certification, No worries!
We still welcome individuals who do not have grooming experience to join us as an Assistant Pet Groomer. We offer many in-house training courses that are designed to grow your skills, expertise and help you to gain qualifications.
Interested candidates, may SMS/Whatsapp to 9827 2969 or send your latest resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notify.
Pet Lovers Centre