Pest Control Technician
Degree and Poly Diploma holders are welcomed to apply
Join our team of professionals where the 'Kampung Spirit' thrives. Carve a career niche where people make a living, killing!
We are looking to hire Pest Control Technicians to help our customers identify and get rid of various pests. The Pest Control Technician’s responsibilities include inspecting customers’ premises, advising customers on possible treatment options, and clearing up any areas littered with work-related debris. You should also be able to efficiently carry out all duties without damaging customers’ property.
Pest Control Technician Responsibilities:
- Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
- Advising customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Inspecting customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Communicating with office staff in order to schedule services with customers.
- Applying suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures.
- Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
Pest Control Technician Requirements:
- Salary commensurate with educational qualification and work experience
- Min to have completed Pri Sch education / WPLN.
- Able to read/write and speak in English.
- With/Without a valid driver’s license.
- With/Without pest control experience.
- Male / Female applicants are accepted.
- Physically fit.
Verminator Pte Ltd