Personal Wealth Executive (Mobile)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
You will be part of a team of highly trained financial professionals. As a mobile personal banker within the Personal Banking business, you will be responsible for rendering insurance financial advisory to UOB's mass-banking customers. You will provide customers with timely information, advice and recommendations that suits their requirements. You are expected to achieve individual sales target while ensuring accurate and timely completion of the end to end sales and compliance process.
- You will be trained in the Client Engagement Process and to provide accurate financial advisory services to existing bank mass-banking customers
- To acquire new customers through active participation in telemarketing from wealth acquisition and Personal banking channels
- To provide financial advisory services as well as insurance solutions and advice
- To ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging existing customers on financial planning
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI)
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
- Sales personnel with track records strongly preferred
- Candidates with minimum 1 year of insurance sales experience will be given priority
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Minimum a recognised degree / diploma in a relevant field
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)