Personal Trainers/ Fitness Instructors (Freelance/ Part-time positions available)
Confidential| Date Posted: 26-Feb-2021
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Maintain a professional image as expected of a fitness instructor.
- For personal training, focus on the objective of the customers.
- Able to devise fitness programs for each individual.
- Proficient in demonstration on the use of gym equipment.
- Missing a training schedule with client is strictly prohibited unless with valid reason.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Applicant must be Standard First Aid / CPR / AED certified.
- Good customer service is a must.
- Friendly, outgoing, empathy, and positive personality, punctual.
- Knowledge of safe exercise techniques, and potential injuries and ability to handle emergencies.
- Able to work at Bukit Panjang area.
- Flexible working hours (Includes weekends & Public Holidays)
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Full-time