Personal Trainer/Stretching Specialist
The PURE Group | Date Posted: 18-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Provide assisted stretching to clients on massage tables.
- Active isolated stretching (AIS), Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) techniques preferred.
- Conduct trials to members and render stretching service to all potential clients.
- Basic gym floor duties and assist in the daily operations of the Personal Training department.
- Certified Personal Trainer will be a plus
- Highly energetic individuals with a strong enthusiasm in the fitness industry
- At least some experience in stretching and understand AIS and PNF techniques or with relevant certification
- Professional, strong interpersonal and communication skill
Fully Sponsored Courses by Pure
PTA Global Personal Trainer Certification
- Internationally recognized and world leading Personal Training qualification including live workshop from PTA Global Master Trainer in Singapore.
- Take a step to a great Personal Training Career today!
The PURE Group