Personal Banker/Relationship Manager
We are currently searching for individuals to be groomed that are motivated, driven and looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally, we want you to be together with our growing force.
Comprehensive and professional training will be provided.
- Actively involved in understanding your customers' financial needs.
- Providing customers with timely information, advice and recommendations tailored to their financial needs.
- Trained to advise customers on a wide array of consumer banking products including investment, insurance, loans and deposits
- Risk management, wealth management and company employee benefits.
- Ability to manage and execute business forecast and targets on day to day basis. Business target/KPI management.
- Vibrant, energetic & encouraging team environment.
- Cheerful, positive and dynamic personality. Self-motivated and passion to excel in sales.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with marketing / sales experience will be an added advantage. Meet the MAS regulatory requirement.
- Entry level candidates will be considered, successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary package.
- At least a Local Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field. 21+ and above (based on MAS requirement).
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.