United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
- Be actively involved in understanding the job customers' financial needs as well as providing them with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their banking requirements
- Secure sales and cross-sell our wide range of consumer banking and investment products which includes, but not limited to insurance, structured deposits and unit trusts
- Deepen relationships with new and existing customers
- Apply diligence and integrity to ensure proper advisory procedures and meticulous documentation in compliance with the Bank's internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
- Utilise a combination of the Bank's branch network, tele-consulting and referrals to meet and exceed individual sales targets
Skills and Experience
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to excel in a career in the wealth management industry
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with extended working hours
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with drive and initiative
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Minimum a recognised degree / diploma in a relevant field
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)