Personal Assistant (up to $4k)
- Great work culture
- Join a market leading VC firm
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a venture capital fund focusing on investing in startups in geographical regions such as India, Southeast Asia, Japan, and USA. The company is established to support and invest in entrepreneurs with an ambitious vision to make a significant impact on society. They are a dynamic small team who work closely together and in tandem for our entrepreneurs' dreams.
You will be responsible for :
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Performing project-based work as assigned.
- Documenting reimbursements claims
- Managing and maintaining managing partner’ schedules and appointments.
- Coordinating travel itineraries and making travel arrangements.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and events.
- You have at least 1-year experience within an Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant role, ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are organized and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
Apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/34904911
Snaphunt Pte Ltd