Personal Assistant to Sales Manager (Perm, Office Hour)
MDE Capital Consultancy| Date Posted: 1-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Supporting arm for one our top producing Sales Managers
- Calendar management, documentation support, liaison with vendors
- Compile, generate sales reports
You will be an important supporting arm for one of our top producing sales managers.
- Calendar management, ensuring sales appointment do not clash with meetings and other company events
- Set and send reminders for appointment and meetings
- Documentation support, assists to check for error before submission (only for manual submission of new case).
- Assists to respond to email correspondence regarding clients’ enquiries.
- Liaise with vendors for product rates and assists with comparison on behalf of Sales Manager in the event of RFQ from prospective clients.
- Compile, generate reports and update manager regarding latest sales numbers from the team
- Other ad hoc as necessary
- Min A level or Diploma in any Discipline
- Good written email communication skills and MS Excel skills preferred
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Prior knowledge in General Insurance or Insurance industry is an advantage
- Applicants with no experience are welcome to apply
- Ex Financial Sales Consultants seeking a career switch to administrative roles please apply
Salary range: To commensurate according to experience
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
MDE Capital Consultancy