Alfa International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Nov-2020
We are looking for a dynamic and well motivated Personal Assistant to be part of a young team in Alfa International Pte Ltd. You will be reporting directly to the Director.
- To understand the multi-faceted work of the Director.
- Assist in organizing weekly/bi-monthly meetings with the various departments.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Director's work.
- To follow up on various tasks with respective goals to be met, on the set timeline.
- Research, prepare and handle confidential-related matters.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports (sales, marketing or accounts).
- Maintain efficient filing system of internal, external and confidential documents.
- Attend and take minutes of directors’ and team members’ meetings.
- Ability to use ERP system and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Back up receptionist work if it is required.
- All other admin/ad-hoc duties (where necessary).
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Mandarin and English.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills.
- Must be efficient and confident to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to details.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Power Point and Excel; preparation of presentation slides.
Alfa International Pte Ltd