Fort Group| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provides administrative support to Senior Director
- Organise and manage Senior Director's meeting schedules and appointments
- Monitor and responding to email correspondence promptly
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Maintaining of office supplies/collaterals, records, reports and files to be kept up-to-date
- Handling of invoices and petty cash
- Take actions procedurally towards behaviours that merits disciplinary hearing
- Creating, collating & editing of Powerpoint slides
- Coordinate & provide administrative support for events/roadshows while working closely with Events Managers to assist related plannings & execution.
- Communicate effectively with on-site service providers.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of Administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Dependably, Proactive and Considerate
- Able to work independently when required
- Well organised and meticulous
- Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience and Qualification