To provide business support to VP, directors and representing centre as liaison with relevant departments on HR, Admin, Finance, Procurement and other matters to ensure smooth business operations on day-to-day basis.
- To handle complex calendar management for VP and Directors
- To assist VP and Directors in claims (transport, entertainment etc) and clear incoming and outgoing correspondences
- To handle all travel matters and overseas claims for VP and Directors
- Procure name cards/name chops/papers/stationery etc for office
- Assist in organising cohesion events as and when required.
- Maintain office inventories (e.g. replenish food, drinks and paper stock) and handle yearly fixed assets verification.
- Monitor birthdays and liaise on the issuance of birthday vouchers and cards to the staff.
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks assigned by Head, Business Support.
- Min Diploma Holder (preferably with specialisation in Business Administration
- At least 2 years of office admin or secretary experience is preferred
- Meticulous and able to prioritize tasks, pay attention to detail and follows through to ensure deadlines are met.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Independent and hardworking with aptitude to learn.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Calendar.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd