Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- This role is open to entry-level individuals!
- Opportunity within a leading insurance company
- Gain experience in the field while working closely with agents
Our client is a market-leading company in the Insurance industry that delivers a suite of product offerings that protect and prevent, enabling individuals to live well for longer.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing the agent’s calendar and scheduling appointments with clients
- Conducting follow up on pre and post-sales
- Updating the agent’s expenses accurately and in a timely manner
- Assisting in creating client’s policy summary
- Ensuring birthday card/festive season greeting cards are sent out
- Other miscellaneous duties if required
- You ideally have some experience in an Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant role. Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply!
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
Snaphunt Pte Ltd